The Jordan Eikona 2 is the latest generation full-range drive unit from EJ Jordan Designs. Building on the success of predecessors such as the famous Jordan JX92S, the Eikona 2 is a world-class speaker capable of exemplary performance.
The Eikona 2 is unique in benefiting from 60 years of continuous research into full-range, metal-cone loudspeaker drive units.
The Jordan Eikona is suited to a wide variety of systems, from high-end analogue to modern digital audio. Its ability to deliver superb sound from a small enclosure makes it ideal for home theatre and in-wall systems. Used as part of a wireless installation, it enables high-end sound to be streamed throughout the home without the bulk and complexity of conventional loudspeakers.
The Eikona features:
– refined, carefully-balanced performance parameters
– wide bandwidth performance from small enclosures
– no requirement for crossovers or tweeters
– natural-sounding high frequency response
– excellent low frequency performance in appropriate enclosure
– dependable, high quality components and manufacture
– a circular, die-cast chassis for ease of mounting
The Jordan Eikona is designed in the UK by Ted Jordan and manufactured in Denmark by Scan-Speak A/S using critical components made in Britain. This combination of the UK’s legendary loudspeaker designer and Europe’s leading drive unit manufacturer has resulted in a truly high-end loudspeaker for the discerning audiophile.
See our shop page for prices and ordering details.
Eikona Chassis size
Eikona measured parameters
Frequency response, on axis:
– orange band shows +/- 3 dB limits
– yellow band shows +/- 6 dB limits
Frequency response and distortion on axis
Cumulative spectral decay