The Eikona features:
– unique Controflex™ alloy cone
– refined, carefully-balanced performance parameters
– wide bandwidth performance from small enclosures
– no requirement for crossovers or tweeters
– natural-sounding high frequency response
– excellent low frequency performance in appropriate enclosure
– dependable, high-quality components and manufacture
– a circular, die-cast chassis for ease of mounting
Units are supplied in pairs and foam mounting gaskets are provided.
Full technical details of the Jordan Eikona full-range drive unit are shown below. Click on the images for a larger version.
DIY cabinet plans are available for the Eikona and range from small, reflex enclosures to advanced transmission line designs. Many of our customers’ projects are featured on our blog. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about building loudspeakers with our Eikona drive unit – we are always happy to advise.
Eikona Chassis size
(click for larger image)
Eikona measured parameters
Frequency response, on axis:
– orange band shows +/- 3 dB limits
– yellow band shows +/- 6 dB limits
Frequency response and distortion on axis
Cumulative spectral decay